Thursday, November 8, 2007

Reposturing Dynamics-- New Prices for the New Year

The time has come. As Reposturing continues to grow, it's incumbent on me to extend the opportunity to offer Reposturing services to more and more practitioners. At the Vitality Center, you'll meet Sharon Caren who has been working with me for ten years, having taken a thousand hours of training, assisting, and study with me. You'll also meet Hensl, who has completed an intensive study of Reposturing series for every area of the body and is also certified as a Reposturing Fitness Trainer.

What this means is, I will no longer be taking new clients after December 31, 2007, except at a higher rate and a new service structure. Clients who begin with me between now and the end of December, will be served at the current rates throughout their time with me. Your rates and service structure will not change after the beginning of the year.

Starting January 1, 2008, sessions for new clients will be 90-minutes, including a 45-50 minute treatment of Reposturing followed by a 30-minute relaxing massage immediately afterward.
The 90-minute session with me will be $400. Initial sessions will be 2 hours and $600.

Meanwhile, new clients who begin after the New Year will have the opportunity to be served by either Hensl at $100 or Sharon at $120 per session.

So if you want to work with me personally or you have been thinking about sharing Reposturing with your friends and associates, act now to book your first session before December 20, 2007.

No comments: